- What personal information do we collect?
- When do we collect information?
- How do we use your information
- How do we protect your information?
- Do we use ‘cookies’s
- Third-party disclosure
- Third-party links
- Opting Out
- Property Rights
- How do we handle Do Not Track signals?
- Allow third-party behavioral tracking?
Provide us with feedback on our products or services[/fusion_text][fusion_menu_anchor name=”use-info”/][fusion_title size=”2″ content_align=”center” style_type=”single solid” sep_color=”” margin_top=”” margin_bottom=”” class=”” id=””]How do we use your information?[/fusion_title][fusion_text]We may use the information we collect from you when you register, make a purchase, sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
- To personalize your experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
- To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. In addition, all sensitive/credit information you supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
We implement a variety of security measures when a user places an order enters, submits, or accesses their information to maintain the safety of your personal information.
- Understand and save user’s preferences for future visits.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser settings. Since browser is a little different, look at your browser’s Help Menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.
If you turn cookies off, Some of the features that make your site experience more efficient may not function properly.that make your site experience more efficient and may not function properly.[/fusion_text][fusion_menu_anchor name=”3rd-party”/][fusion_title size=”2″ content_align=”center” style_type=”single solid” sep_color=”” margin_top=”” margin_bottom=”” class=”” id=””]Third-party disclosure[/fusion_title][fusion_text]
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your Personally Identifiable Information unless we provide users with advance notice. This does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or serving our users, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release information when it’s release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others’ rights, property or safety.
However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.[/fusion_text][fusion_menu_anchor name=”3rd-party-links”/][fusion_title size=”2″ content_align=”center” style_type=”single solid” sep_color=”” margin_top=”” margin_bottom=”” class=”” id=””]Third-party links[/fusion_title][fusion_text]
We use Google AdSense Advertising on our website.
We have implemented the following:
- Remarketing with Google AdSense
- Google Display Network Impression Reporting
- Demographics and Interests Reporting
We, along with third-party vendors such as Google use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookies) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) or other third-party identifiers together to compile data regarding user interactions with ad impressions and other ad service functions as they relate to our website.[/fusion_text][fusion_menu_anchor name=”opting-out”/][fusion_title size=”2″ content_align=”center” style_type=”single solid” sep_color=”” margin_top=”” margin_bottom=”” class=”” id=””]Opting out:[/fusion_title][fusion_text]
- Except as otherwise indicated, this website, and all text, images, trademarks, trade names, logos and other content contained herein, including, without limitation, the logo and all designs, text, graphics, pictures, downloads, information, data, software, sound, video and other files, domain names, web pages, patents, source code, meta tags, databases, hyperlinks, content and the selection and arrangement thereof are the proprietary property of Paul Hutchinson or its licensors or users and are protected from infringement by South African and international copyright laws and treaties and may not be reproduced or appropriated in any manner without the prior written permission of Paul Hutchinson (or the other respective owners, if applicable). This website and all its content and rights thereto is reserved under the name Paul Hutchinson.
- Unless specifically prohibited by a notice published on any page of this website, you may view, download and/or print such parts of this website as you may reasonably require for your own private and non-commercial use only, provided that any copy has attached to it any relevant proprietary notices and/or disclaimers and the content of this website is not reproduced, modified, adapted or processed in any manner whatsoever.
- Except for the above, all other use of this website and its contents is prohibited and without limiting the generality of the aforegoing, no person shall be entitled to reproduce, transmit, publicly perform, distribute, adapt, translate, modify, bundle, merge, share, make available, use or exploit for commercial or non-private purposes or create derivative works of such content without Paul Hutchinson’s prior written consent.
- You are not allowed to amend, copy, use, decompile and/or reverse engineer the source code of this website.
- You may not use logos, icons or trademarks from this website as hyperlinks or for any other purpose without Paul Hutchinson’s prior written consent.
Use of hyperlinks:
- Paul Hutchinson is not responsible for the content, availability, products and/or services of any other website from which you have accessed this website or to which you may hyperlink from this website.
- Where we provide a hyperlink to a third party’s website, we do so because we believe in good faith that such a website contains or may contain material which is relevant to this website. Such a hyperlink does not signify that Paul Hutchinson has reviewed or approved of the third party’s website or its contents, products or services, nor does it imply a recommendation, endorsement, support or association by Paul Hutchinson of the content, products and/or services of such websites.
- You may not frame this website in any manner whatsoever, without the prior written permission of Paul Hutchinson.
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, you can email us at: email@example.com and we will promptly remove you from ALL correspondence.
34 Conebrush Street
Cape Town, Western Cape 7948